Saturday, March 10, 2012

Meet the Dinosaurs!

Okay, they aren't really dinosaurs, but sometimes they pretend to be!  Let's face it, 3 little boys pretend to be almost anything BUT little boys most of the time.
My first born, Conner is 8 years old.  He just returned to public school within the past few weeks as we've moved from Florida to Kentucky, I've been home schooling him for the past year.  Conner is my oldest and therefore used to being the center of attention, and will do just about anything to maintain that status of glory in his eyes.

My middle dinosaur, who is obsessed with Spider Man, is Trenton aka Chicken. He is 5 years old and has the most vivid imagination of any child I have ever met.  He is a video game genius and very loving, however is still in the throw a fit to get my way because Mommy is wrapped around my finger mode. 

And finally, my youngest, who most the time is a dinosaur (or Batman) he looks a little sleepy here, but he goes strong all day. He is going on 3 and learning new words and new tricks everyday.  His best friend/pillow is our dog Houdini and he is the most mellow, independent child.  He is the only one of my boys that is content playing quietly with toys, while his older brothers feel they must be heard 24/7.  

So those are the dinosaurs!  My 3 sweet, very different little boys that I'm sure if you follow along, you will hear lots about as they are my everything.  



2 comments:

  1. New follower on email and Facebook. Come visit me...
    http://bodhimews.blogspot.com
    http://coziecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome! Thank you for coming by, I stopped by and followed you (and voted on Picket Fences too)!

    ReplyDelete